VoucH Community Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaskedMaurauder or M∀SKED for FFA and or 1v1 Moderator

Go down

MaskedMaurauder or M∀SKED for FFA and or 1v1 Moderator Empty MaskedMaurauder or M∀SKED for FFA and or 1v1 Moderator

Post by MaskedMaurauder Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Name: M∀SKED
Hours on VoucH Servers - maybe 12 or so

Why This Guy for Mod?

Hi my name is M∀SKED and I am one of the chillest peeps on planet earth unless you cheat or steal my food. I can be serious to laid back, and I have no problem with pulling my share of the work. As a mod, your main goal is to keep everyone happy and insure that rules are being followed. Being as I now train on VoucH servers, it's only normal that I familiarize myself with its rules. I am online often, and I hope to be training my teams on VoucH servers as time progresses.

Attributes:
Funny
Caring
Helpful
Attentive
Alert
Chill

Downsides:
I WILL RIP YOUR FACE OFF WITH AN AWP

Other than my hyper aggressive awping I feel that I can contribute to the VoucH community my being a mod for the 1v1 server or even the FFA.

Snoopy 1v1 me some time again fam lol

Anyway this is M∀SKED saying I'm out.

MaskedMaurauder

Back to top Go down

MaskedMaurauder or M∀SKED for FFA and or 1v1 Moderator Empty Re: MaskedMaurauder or M∀SKED for FFA and or 1v1 Moderator

Post by MaskedMaurauder Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 pm

I just missed the whole guidelines for the app thing so I will add on to this post later. I'm to tired to right now.

MaskedMaurauder

Back to top Go down